Collecting imagery over the same location more than once often results poor alignment of images. This can severely restrict automated change detection capability.
Two or more surveys of the same location can be perfectly aligned to a reference image, or one of the surveys from the time series. The process is completely automated, saving you considerable time manually collecting control points.
With perfectly aligned imagery, you can now extract information from your multi-temporal imagery easily, as well as export reports.
- Merge bands from different sensors to form a single image
- Automatically align multi-date imagery (Multiple formats supported, including GeoTiff)
- Calculate vegetation indices (GRVI, GI, VDI, RVI, NDVI, TDVI, SAVI, MSAVI2, GEMI, MTVI)
- Produce map products with customized color coding to emphasize features of interest
- Support for multiple bands, including RGB and NIR